Thursday, September 30, 2010

Touch of spunk

When we converted Jaaden's room from baby to toddler we wanted to stick with a theme that would grow with her. So the main color's are brown and pink but we are trying to add in some more green, blue, orange... just so it's not SOO pink and brown. It's kind of a floral theme. We found some inexpensive curtains a coupe years ago that matched the pink on her bed perfectly. But, I just thought they were so boring and just so pink. I wanted to add some other color to it. So that's just what I did, I found some fabric I thought would go well and cut up the curtains (they once upon time nearly touched the floor) sewed on the fabric and this is how they turned out......

Kind of a dark pic but you get the idea (:


No comments:

Post a Comment