Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Learning to read

"Your Baby Can Read" is an awesome reading program that can be used starting as young as 6 months. We purchased this program when our daughter was two and we highly recommend it. I'll be honest I haven't been the most dedicated with it but now that she is getting older and seeing how just the little bit of time that we have spent using this program, we see how much this has benefit our daughter.  Since we have purchased this program our daughter has been able to read words such as elephant, tiger, dog, arms up and many more.

I know that seeing it, hearing it and saying it make learning so much easier. So, I plan to make some sort of labels to put on our every day objects in hopes that it will help our daughter excel in reading. I'll show you a couple pictures that I have taken of her bathroom good's that I organized. I Got tired of everything looking like clutter so I found 2 little buckets that weren't being used and so I put them to use.


Soon our house will be full of labels.... couch, bathroom, bed, computer and so on! welcome to our preschool world. Were learning can be more then just educational. We will have fun learning!



No comments:

Post a Comment