Sunday, May 27, 2012

Seven Days of Pinterest



Tomorrow (Monday May 28, 2012) begins my week dedicated to a new pinterest inspired project a day. I have sifted through my already pinned items and picked some that I am certain I can complete with out having to do a serious shopping spree. I am so glad I am doing this because I have SOOOO many things on my pinterest boards I want to do that it is almost overwhelming. So by doing this I'm sifting through them and checking some off! I do plan to blog each day and let everyone know how well I am doing. For now here are the tasks I hope to try out (I am not promising I will do them in the order displayed):

This Carmel in a can and the crock pot mac and cheese will most likely be done on the same day. They are both done in the crock pot and I happen to have two crocks :)


Hubby's birthday is June 6th and I figure this might be a fabulous addition to his birthday gift :)

I have an iPhone and am curious as to the many different things I can do with it that I never would have thought of on my own. This pin has 40 shortcuts and tips for the iPhone.  

Peanut butter play dough! I haven't ever had it but I have heard of it. Considering we have no play dough (tossed out the old yucky stuff)  in our house I think it is about time to get some made!

One of the days I plan to attempt this routine

And then try something more then the three ways I usually pin my bangs back. I'm thinking this style might be fun

After hubby's birthday comes fathers day and although I won't be able to fully complete this, I can at least start it. I have to make the letters and take the pictures then figure out what sort of frame I will use. 

Yet another frame idea but conveniently I have this exact frame and really think this is a fabulous idea.










No comments:

Post a Comment