Monday, May 21, 2012

Hobbies

It's been weighing on me to abandon my house, let the kids completely destroy it while I drown my self in  my 'hobbies'. My list is never ending! I want to do everything at once. Actually I have such a list of them that it is honestly overwhelming. I never know which one to pick up and do. I am never in the mood to just do one of them. But of course each one could use some perfection. Anyway here is a list of what I have already started and what I still hope to do:

  • Scrapbooking-long time love! I have been doing this since at least middle school age
  • Sewing- it's a love hate. I love it and the product that comes from it. But some times I really wish my sewing machine behaved better
  • Photography- branched off of the scrapbooking and turned into the love of helping make other's feel beautiful and more confident in themselves. def no pro though.
  • Crochet and knitting- haven't started yet but oh the amazing things I can do once I learn
  • Gardening- Something I HATED as a child is now a dream. I want to be able to plant my garden so I can 'can' and eat my home grown foods
  • Homeschooling- not sure if it is a hobby but def a desire! I wanna know my kids are receiving the best education
  • Scentsy/Velata- What more could a girl want then chocolate and good smelling objects/house/car etc?
  • Herbs- Something I am still a little new with but I really do want to learn so much more and make so much more! I want to live as naturally as possible.
  • Cooking- When I grow up I wanna be like paula dean! I wanna create my own recipe's. Cook like a health freak. And be confident in what I create. 
  • Blogging- Of course for everyone to see all this hodge podge trouble I get myself into. But at least it is not bad trouble right?

I am sure there are more to add to the list but I think you get the idea. So this is what my blog really is all about! The many tasks I sign my self up for but also just random rambling as well. But for this post I really want to know what are your hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment