Pinterest is obviously the new big deal! It is filled with idea's and inspirations to please any individual. I have plenty of boards that I have pinned numerous things. So many that I want to buckle down and test some of the stuff out. So, I think I will set a small goal for myself.
THE GOAL:
Beginning May 28th For seven days I will choose one Pinterest inspired project from my boards and do it. Whether it be something as simple as a new hair do, a recipe, a work out or a time consuming project..... I'm going to do something new each day. Anyone care to join me?
In the next day or so I will try to do another post with a details of what I hope to try each day.
If you aren't following me already, here are my boards, follow me if you please :)


No comments:
Post a Comment