My mom had a TON of onions that started sprouting, she wasn't using them fast enough... as a practical joke I thought I would plant some onions through out their property and test to see how well mom really knew her plants. They grew and grew and I didn't think she would EVER find them. I eventually asked her if she happened to see any funny looking flowers while she was pulling the weeds. She said, "I found onions but no flowers." well she proceeds to tell me she had thought dad or Rachelle was playing a joke on her. Little did she know it was really me!!! I figured by now she would have pulled them up... nope they are still there....
This was the most obvious one
Where is the onion?
I planted a total of four, I didn't want onions to take over her flower beds. All four of them are still there!
are these still here i can't believe she hasn't pulled them out yet...maybe she likes how they look..lol!
ReplyDelete