| Thank's for dealing with all the trouble I have put you through, I really admire the person that you are! |
Monday, July 26, 2010
Dearest Melissa
It amazes me how God brings people into our lives. There is a purpose for everyone and sometimes they are there for a season and sometime's much longer. I've been blessed with many great friend's and I'm so thankful for all the friendships I've had. One dear friend of mine has put up with me and I truly cherish our friendship. We have had our moments but for some crazy reason God seem's to think we need to stick together and I have no objections to that! We may cause trouble and possibly create disasters, maybe break the law a time or two... but all in all, fun aside she seriously has been everything I imagine a best friend should be and lately she has made it so clear to me that she is meant to put up with me for a great while longer :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww...thank you friend...that really meant alot!! I so very much cheerish the friendship we have created and the times we have had together!!! U truly are my best friend been through thick mudd and clear water!! :0)
ReplyDelete