Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby

Due to the internet being down, unfortunatly this post is late :( but that's probably a good thing because I can show pictures and ruin the birthday suprise. The kiddo's and I put a Birthday box together for James and sent it just in time to arrive before his special day... the big 21!!! He got a external hard drive becuase those things are smart to have. They hold alot of stuff and if your computer crashes at least you have your goods backed up. He also got a rather fancy set of sheets. With his last name embroidered on em...



So we wrapped it all of up and of course we put confetti in the sheets!!! So, when he unfolded the sheets the confetti went every where! Did everything we could to ship the birthday party to him... it worked to and extent :)


Jaaden painted this... she is pretty artistic!


We are bummed he couldn't be here to celebrate his birthday. I love you James... Your such a wonderful husband and I appreciate everything about you! God has truely blessed me with such a wonderfully, dedicated husband. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That was so thoughtful of you guys. Wish you could all be together for his big day. Your whole family is truley blessed to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea Dez. I love the sheets, did you embroider them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA I would love to take the credit for the embroidery but unfortunatly I can't :(

    ReplyDelete