It turned out so delicious...especially considering I have really not been the best at making anything that requires kneeding. It defenantly didn't turn out perfect but it was tasty considering the imperfections.
here is the recipe:
I did add a little twist to it... not only did I not use raisins but I also mixed some brown sugar, butter, milk, cinnamon and sugar all together and applied it with a pastry brush. Unfortunantely I didn't have as much brown sugar as I would have liked and you will see in the next picture that it wasn't quit swirled as much as I would have liked...but it was still pretty tasty.
Oh, also, next time I wont moisten the dough with milk as the recipe calls for especially since I added milk to the brown sugar mixture.
(I was so excited to try it warm, I didn't give it much time to cool. Hense the funky shape)
-----------------------------------------------------
And today, decided to put my scrapbook stuff to use and make a couple tags. I was getting very sick of the flo0ur and sugar bags and I needed to store them in something that seals better. But, the idea of purchasing canisters, wasn't something I was wanting to do just yet. I pulled out some old containers I'd been saving and put them to use....
I hate my hand writing but it will have to do for now...and yes that is beet sugar...great stuff and so much better for you... I highly recomend!
No comments:
Post a Comment