Last night I spent a few hours at my friend, Tosha's house combining our herbs and making lotion and salve. I had a blast and walked away with some great products that we made. I was going to write a nice lengthy blog but decided that Tosha did such a fine job writing about our herb combining extravaganza. So, check out
her blog and read all about some herb's and their uses and how good they are!
That is so neat Dez! I have all my recipes printed and saved but have not made any yet. And I am so glad you were able to get out of the house and have a little healthy fun! I have a recipe for deodorant, hairspray, laundry soap... the list could go on. I would love to hear more about how it feels, I have read some homemade lotions can feel sticky, does it to you?
ReplyDeleteThe lotion really doesn't feel sticky at all but it's amazing cuz it's perfect for all of us since we have such sensitive skin. Great thing about herbs is you can customize it to your own persoanly needs
ReplyDeleteI agree. I have very sensitive skin too, Gavin picked up on it too. Even his baby wash irratates his skin. I want to make washes, lotions, facewash, etc.
ReplyDelete