Saturday, February 11, 2012

You are the....

The Items
Call me cheesy if you like, but I'll be honest I think this Valentine gift idea for my hubby was rather fun. There are a ton of phrases along the lines of "You are the peanut butter to my jelly". I thought I would have fun with them. I compiled a list of phrases that I could think of some sort of item that I can purchase to go along with the phrase. Considering hubby is away I obviously needed to come up with items that I could ship and he could actually use. Honestly, it was a bit challenging coming up with some that were not all food items but I think I managed ok. So here is how it turned out....                          

Made Tags for each item
Here they are, all tagged and ready to be shipped :)


No comments:

Post a Comment