It's the new cool thing. Not to mention it's completely worth all the savings! I'm new at this so I am not saving to the extreme but either way a savings is a savings. I plan to occasionally blog about my shopping trips. For now I'll leave you with my shopping trip for today. Tuesday's is military discount day, so of course I added my military discount + my coupons and here's what I got:
 |
| Walgreens~~ Spent: $30.71 Saved: $30.48 |
The Break Down:
- Purex laundry soap~ on sale 2/$5 - 15% military discount= 2/$4.25 making them approx $2.13ea
- Kraft Macaroni ~$.69ea w/ coupon - 15% military discount= $0.68ea
- Milka Candy Bar~ 2/$3 - 15% military discount 2/$2.55- $1 coupon (from walgreens July savings book) -$1 printable coupon = $0.55 for two candy bars
- Carefree ~$0.99 with coupon - 15% military discount = $0.84 ea
- DrainO~ 2/$7 - 15% military discount = 2/$4.85- $1 register reward = 2/$3.85 or $1.93ea
- Oxi~ on sale for $0.98ea - 15% military discount= $0.85ea
- One-A-Day and Flinstones ~$16.14 (one-a-day after military) $6.37 (flinstones after military) on sale buy one get on 50%= $3.19 for flinstones- $3 off coupon = $0.19 for flinstones after paying full price for One-A-Day
No comments:
Post a Comment